Sunday, September 5, 2010

Healthy again and back at school

I've finally gotten over my mono and moved back to school. My extra two weeks of summer will be sorely missed as it's finally time to get back to work. And school work is what I'll be doing, this will by far be the hardest semester for me yet. Organic chemistry, physics, and plant genetics are the three life-killer classes I've got and I'm especially not looking forward to plant genetics.

But there is good news, college football has finally started and ESPN has once again became a relevent channel. The season has definitely gotten started off on the right foot, hasn't it? I would have to say I'm most pleased to see the Pitt Panthers lose their opener and can't wait till they release the updated polls. I'll predict a slip to at least 18th, but I'd love to see them fall into the 20s. The way I see it it's always a good thing when Pitt loses.

And finally the last bit of newsworthy information about my life is that I finally went to Kildare's the new restraunt that opened up where Hooters used to be. I wasn't super impressed, the food was just okay and they were out of what seemed like half the menu. I guess they still have to get used to a football weekend in this town.

That's all for now, hope I helped put a few of you to sleep.

1 comment: